Data science is a multidisciplinary blend of data inference, algorithm development, and technology in order to solve analytically complex problems.
It is ultimately about using data in creative ways to generate business value
A Data Scientist does the exploratory analysis to discover insights from the data
So, Data Science is primarily used to make decisions and predictions
Data Science – The Future
28% Rise in demand for Data Scientists by 2020
3 out of 5 Highest paying professionals are related to Data Science and AI
36% Higher base salary is what the Data scientists earn compared to other analytics professionals.
IT Industry A Changing Scenario
The global IT services market is expected to grow by over $1160 Billion in 2020
Worldwide IT spending is forecast to reach $2.7 Trillion in 2020
This shows the immense potential in the IT industry for a lucrative career
The IT industry is experiencing a revolution with streams like Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software Testing coming up rapidly
These are the jobs of the future and will continue to be in great demand
Software Trained: MS Office, Python, MongoDB, R Studio
Job Profile: Entry Level Data Analyst
- Work with spreadsheets and analyze data using MS Excel
- Learn the basics of social media, mobile technology, analytics, and cloud computing along with an understanding of their interconnectivity
- Learn the basic concepts of object-oriented programming
- Learn how to program with the popular development language, Python
- Build Web applications using Python
- Learn MongoDB concepts, features, architecture, and data model, and how to install, configure and monitor open-source databases
- Master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language
- Develop a real-world application using the R language
Study Materials: Students will get a printable softcopy through Onlivarsity.com.
Entry Requirements: Since these are professional qualifications in programming, a person should have knowledge of basic computer applications and an understanding of programming languages like C, C++, and Java.
Award of Certifications: After the completion/passing of each exam module, the candidate will get certification from APTECH Computer Education, India.