CompTIA A+ And Network+
|Fundamentals of Computer Hardware and Networking||40|
|PC Configuration and Troubleshooting||40|
- Install, Configuring and Troubleshooting PC hardware components and systems
- Provide remote support for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of PC hardware systems and components
- Understand a brief idea of various protocols required to make the internet work
- Understand the TCP/IP architecture, IP subnetting, and IP routing
- Understand various TCP/IP utilities
- Study Materials: Students will get a printable softcopy through Onlivarsity.com.
- Award of Certifications: After the completion/passing of each exam module, the candidate will get certification from APTECH Computer Education, India.
Class Schedule: we will be running 2 hours 3 to 4 days in a week.