DISM is a one-year diploma program offered in partnership with Aptech Computer Education India, to make you an industry-ready professional in the Software Programming field. DISM gives you the professional edge to start your career in the global IT industry. The curriculum has been recently updated and includes the following: Android Applications, Windows Store Apps, Cloud Computing, Mobile Applications, Internet Security
Career options following certification in (DISM) include programming/developers (Software engineers), Web developers, System analysts, Software testing & Quality Assurance, Database analysts, architects & administrators, and Project Managers.
- Transfer your credits to UK Universities for the second year of a degree.
- 1-year comprehensive program
- Certified trainers
- Professional leverage in Java and .NET technologies
- Comprehensive student study kit
- ‘Blended Learning’ delivery methodology.
Competencies of DISM
Introduction to Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Windows Store App
Development, MS SQL Server 2012, Markup language, Mobile Apps.
Upgraded Java & .Net technologies.
Cloud Computing and Service model of cloud SAAS, IAAS, PAAS, Cloud application in Sales.
Windows Azure and Google App Engine environments.
MS SQL Server 2012, Adobe Dreamweaver Cs5.
Course duration: 1 Year
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)